History of the Club
The Bramley Bowling Club was formally established in 1911.
Founder members included notable names in Bramley's history such as Colonel H Ricardo and Mr A Blunden.
The original subscription for members was 2/6d (2 shillings and sixpence), approximately 12.5p in current money.
The Club has been on the same site since it's creation and the ground was officially given to the Club in 1935.
The Club badge, was presented to the Club in 1971 by it's then president Lord Hamilton of Dalzell.
The current clubhouse was rebuilt/replaced in 2003 using former temporary pre-fab classrooms from Merrist Wood College.